JAMB CAPS Login is a system introduced by JAMB to allow candidates who are seeking for admission into the university, to login their jamb portal and check for their admission status. According to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), all UTME and Direct Entry candidates are supposed to login the jamb portal to check their admission status, if offered admission, they can then accept or reject the institution they have been offered admission.
Procedures to Follow
All jamb candidates are hereby advised to follow these procedures below to check their admission status and confirm their 2018/2019 jamb admission status on their jamb profile by accessing the jamb CAPS login. Through the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), every candidate will notify the management whether they accept or reject the admission offered to them according to the institution.
1. Go to the jamb caps login official portal at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login using a computer through chrome browser for easy accessing.
2. You should now login the jamb caps portal with the email and password you created through your jamb account.
3. After logged in successfully, click on the options button that is the button with three dashes located at the top of the page.
4. You should see CAPS under the tag 'Admissions'. Then click on it and the Jamb CAPS login page will display.
5. The next page will show ‘welcome’ but you will have to click on options of the mobile browser and change the page to ‘desktop view’. That is if you are accessing it with your mobile phone.
6. Click on ‘Admission Status’ at the left-hand side of the page.
7. Then all your details will be displayed. Your admission status will also be displayed. That is if you have been admitted, you can now accept admission or reject admission on this page.
What if am not admitted yet?
If the page shows “admission in progress, check back later” under the Admission status, it means your school of choice has not yet released their admission list so you have to wait and check next time using the same procedure in this article. I hope you find this information useful.
JAMB CAPS Login: How to Accept 2018/2019 Admission Status on JAMB Portal
in jamb news